Country estate of 57 hectares with buildings located between Vilafranca de Bonany and Felanitx. Currently being used for cattle rearing and almond and fig production. Due to its size, the quality of the soil and its location, this estate has enormous potential as a rural hotel in addition to a vineyard of 9 hectares and a further plantation of olive trees.
The house, dating back to 1900, and the various outbuildings give a total of 1200 sq.m which can be reformed into one building. The property has a mains electricity supply and the possibility to drill a fresh-water well. The estate may also be used for private hunting.